USC Marshall Community – Coronavirus Updates
This site is updated frequently — please check back often.
For additional information, please visit the USC Coronavirus website
For USC FAQs, please visit the following pages:
SPRING 2021 COMMUNICATIONS
To learn more about what Fall 2020 will look like, visit the following pages:
USC Libraries wants to make sure that the University community knows that all of their library digital collections, services, and programs that support remote teaching and learning remain available online.
Although all of the physical library locations are closed, USC Libraries has a COVID-19 update page (libraries.usc.edu/coronavirus) with information about the resources that are still available, including:
* Expanded hours for Ask-a-Librarian virtual reference service
* USC Libraries subject specialists
* Online databases
* Electronic journals
* USC Digital Library collections
* Course reserves
* Scan and deliver services
* Information literacy and library virtual instruction
For more information or questions please click: https://libraries.usc.edu/email
Most campus buildings will remain locked with access only for authorized employees performing essential services, and those students attending in-person courses and/or other university-approved activities on campus. Marshall staff, faculty, and students are discouraged from coming to campus.
Classrooms will be locked during this period. If it is essential for you to teach from campus, please contact your program’s Vice Dean.
Facilities staff will be working remotely M-F, 8 am-5 pm, to support you during this time. Please email email@example.com or call its regular number, 213-740-6886. Mail services will be holding all mail until further notice.
Marshall IT is also working remotely during this time. They can be reached at 213-740-3000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the Marshall IT team are available to provide virtual support to faculty, students and staff. Support hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am-10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 7:30 am-5 pm
Contacting Marshall IT
- (213) 740-3000
Via Email or Web
ONLINE TEACHING SUPPORT
For faculty teaching online, supporting information can be found at https://uscmsb.sharepoint.com/sites/IT/SitePages/Teaching-in-an-Emergency.aspx
With the most recent national and local guidance from health and government agencies, all university-sponsored on- and off-campus events have been canceled or postponed until further notice.
All USC Marshall staff working from home should carefully review the Marshall Working From Home site.
Marshall-specific resource links
Should you need to contact USC Marshall Human Resources, below is a list of Departments by HR Partner.
Departments by HR Partner
Jadon Won / 213-821-0873 / Jadon.email@example.com
- Leventhal School of Accounting
- Department of Finance and Business Economics
- Department of Marketing
- Marshall Information Technology
- Instructional and Research Support (ELC, Business Libraries)
- Graduate Admissions
- Graduate Career Services
- Global Programs and Partnerships
- PhD Program
- Behavioral Lab
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Online Learning
Mickie Okamoto / 213-821-2855 / Mickie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
- Department of Management and Organizations
- Department of Business Communications
- Department of Data Sciences and Operations
- Full Time MBA Program
- Center for Effective Organizations (CEO)
- Executive Education
- Undergraduate Programs
- Office of the Vice Deans
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Programs Administration
- Office of Communications
- Brittingham Social Enterprise Lab
- External Relations
- Neely Center
Steve Adcook / 213-740-5981 / email@example.com
- Office of Finance and Administration
For a list of Marshall Communications, click here