- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- MBA Programs
- Graduate Accounting Programs
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Executive Education
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Program
- Experiential Learning Center
- Online Degree Programs
- Faculty & Research
- Academic Units
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Positions
- Faculty Resources
- Centers of Excellence
- Faculty Publications
- Research Fair Videos
- Alumni & Friends
- News and Events
- Alumni Online
- Alumni Groups
- Marshall Partners
- Support Marshall
- Contact Us
- USC Marshall Parents
- Corporate Connections
- Engagement Opportunities
- Corporate Advisory Board
- Recruit and Hire
- News Room
- Marshall News
- Upcoming Events
- Marshall in the Media
- Business Class Podcasts
- About Marshall
- The Leadership Course (online)
- Leadership Development for High Performing Teams (in person)
- Leadership Essentials: Fast Tracking Your Impact (in person)
- The Leadership Journey: Developing Yourself and Others (in person)
- Power and Influence: Take Your Leadership to the Next Level (in person)
- Strategic Analysis for Competitive Advantage (online)
- Driving Strategies for Maximizing Value and Growth (in person)
- Strategic Marketing (online)
- Management Development Program: Business Essentials for Managers (in person)
- Effectively Negotiating with the Power of Persuasion (in person)
- Effectively Negotiating with the Power of Persuasion (online)
- Understanding Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers (in person)
- Understanding Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers (online)
- Food Industry Executive Program (in person)
Business Class Podcast – Medical Startup – Heal Part 2– Bringing Back the House CallGreg Drobnick, USC Alum and Co-Founder of Heal, talks about how technology helps fix our broken healthcare system.
Listen and Learn
USC Marshall's Top-Ten Podcasts on Entrepreneurship.
USC Marshall celebrates the graduation of two globally focused cohorts.
Distinguished FellowsHarvard economist Andrei Shleifer spoke at USC Marshall as part of the Institute for Advanced Business Studies Distinguished Visiting Fellows Series.
Marshall Women Lead
USC Marshall alumnae Carmen Nava and Dallas Price-Van Breda, named to USC Board of Trustees.
USC Marshall Executive Education courses are 2 to 7 day, non-degree professional development programs designed to help get you where you want to go in your career. Learn it today. Use it tomorrow.
Our faculty use innovative instructional methods, relevant case studies, business models and experiential exercises to give you the edge you need – now.
We also adapt any of our courses to fit a firm's specific needs, or craft an entirely new customized program that can be held onsite at your company, offsite at a hotel or conference center, or at USC. Our world-renowned faculty experts deliver programs that help you gain a sustainable advantage for your employees and your company.
For more information, contact:
Stephanie Hart, Senior Director of Business Development