Jennifer and James R. Parks Master of Business Taxation for Working Professionals (MBT.WP)
For fully employed tax professionals who are ready to deepen and broaden their knowledge of taxation and learn research techniques critical to success as a professional. Minimum one-year tax-related experience required for MBT.WP program.
- 10 Courses (30 units) at your own pace to best fit your professional and personal life.
- On-campus courses offered one night a week on University Park Campus
- Online courses taught over the internet once weekly plus online exercises and activities on your own schedule during the week.
- Identical degree and diploma whether you are full time campus student, part-time campus student, or part-time online student.
- Full-time faculty supplemented by part-time subject matter experts teach in all programs.