This is where creators, stakeholders, and investors come together to make things happen. Within Greif and USC, incubators and accelerators include:
- Certified Business Enterprise Supplier Training (CBEST) In response to the need for Certified Business Enterprises (CBEs) with the capacity to successfully manage contracts, the University of Southern California (USC), Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies developed the Certified Business Enterprise Supplier Training (CBEST), a bi-weekly, hands-on training over the course of 20-sessions, focusing on the business foundation, capacity, and capital necessary to acquire contracts. CBEST integrates instruction from USC faculty along with guest experts in supplier diversity, certification, contracting, procurement, lending, and professional business services. Through CBEST, Certified Business Enterprises (CBEs) receive the training necessary to successfully acquire contracts. Instruction is delivered both in the classroom and online creating a hybrid learning environment. Participants receive in-class instruction, each week at USC and online training via Accelerate webinars. CBEST begins January 25, 2019, through June 1, 2019. Participants will attend classes 2 weekends per month, on Friday evening and Saturday morning. For more information, contact Kimberly Kelly-Rolfe at email@example.com or Jackie Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in applying, please complete the application here.
- Marshall/Greif Incubator Incubator applications are open December 1-December 17, 2017.This program helps entrepreneurs go from feasibility and development to customer discovery, business model, team building, and investment preparation. The incubator also provides work space for ventures. Contact Paul Orlando at email@example.com. Apply here today.
- Blackstone LaunchPad USC This accelerator provides early-stage student entrepreneurs with the tools, coaching, and mentors to transform ideas into new ventures. It is funded by the Blackstone Charitable Foundation, operated by the Greif Center, and housed at USC Marshall. Contact James Bottom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more information about the program here and create a new account in the login area.
- Viterbi Startup Garage Located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina del Rey, the Garage is an accelerator and workspace for student engineering teams to access mentors, procure capital, and launch tech-based companies.
- D-Health Lab Innovators in healthcare IT get access to stakeholders and technology to rapidly take ideas from concept to pilot. Mentors include veteran healthcare practitioners, senior administrators, and entrepreneurs.
- Hacker House This community of builders, doers, and entrepreneurs at USC Viterbi connects students who share the hacker mindset. Its Venture Incubation Program includes dedicated access to space, mentorship, and technology.
- Crunch Accelerator Student teams learn the secrets of a successful startup, including how to determine your minimum viable brand, motivate customers, share your story, and design your competitive advantage.
For more, visit incubate.usc.edu, a central destination for entrepreneurs at USC.