We might be on the road less—a lot less—these days, but that doesn’t mean KUSC’s 5 pm Car Tune Anti-Road Rage Melody isn’t still a welcome break from the day’s stressors.
Let's all admit it: Working and studying through a pandemic is stressful.
Here are some tips for staying rested and recharged:
- Take a Minute—or a few—to center yourself and de-stress. Mindful USC offers many resources and classes.
- Pick Up a Book (even a Kindle)—Research shows reading can have many mental health benefits.
- Listen to Music—KUSC is a great choice, but so is anything that lightens your mood—including video game music.
- Get Moving—Even better, go outside for a change of scenery.
- Practice a Gratitude Attitude—and be sure to write down what you’re feeling grateful for.