Marshall TEAM is a web-based platform for facilitating the connections between Marshall alumni and graduate students, enabling them to build mentoring relationships, leverage career opportunities and share key experiences and knowledge. Marshall TEAM offers alumni five options for involvement based on an alum's desired commitment level, availability and particular skill set or interest.
Get connected with Marshall TEAM and play a role in building successful careers.
Recent Webinar Recordings
- September 9th, 2020 - "How to us LinkedIn to land an Amazing Job"– a compilation of the most advanced techniques they learned inside LinkedIn to help Marshall students do the same in their own careers. From understanding how recruiters use the platform to finding alumni referrals at about any job in the world, get a crash course in LinkedIn's essential techniques!
Resources For Marshall Graduate Program Alumni
Marshall Graduate Career Services provides resources for alumni of Marshall MBA or Master’s programs for the advancement of a personal career as well as supporting an alum’s firms hiring needs.
Whether preparing for advancement, shifting to a new role, or transitioning to a new career -- or if your firms is seeking to hire Marshall talent interns or full-time positions, we have resources designed to assist.
Post a Job or Internship
Recruit MBA or Master’s Candidates:
- To participate in on-campus recruiting (OCR), please visit the For Recruiters page to learn more about how to partner with our office.
- To post a position for an MBA-level intern, a recent graduate, or an experienced MBA alumna/alumnus, please visit this page to post the position and provide application instructions.
Recruit Undergraduate Candidates:
- To hire Undergraduate Business Administration or Accounting students for internship or full-time positions, click here. Please visit the Marshall Undergraduate Career Services Employers Page for more information, email email@example.com, or call (213) 740-5705.
Contribute Your Knowledge and Expertise
Marshall Alumni can serve as invaluable resources for students seeking to network and gain information about various functions, industries, and companies. From graduation to retirement, there are a multitude of ways to make a difference.
- Mentor Current Students:
Serve as an informational interview contact, guide a student as a short-term mentor, or act as a long-term mentor matched to a student applicant. For more information or to volunteer as a mentor, please email John Bertrand at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect to a Club:
Student clubs often seek panelists or expert speakers events held throughout the academic year. To register and receive invitations to participate, please email John Bertrand
- Host an Information Session, Career Roundtable, Day on the Job, or Company Visit/Trek:
Several avenues are available for alumni to provide valuable information about your firm, industry or function.This is a great way to network with students. To learn more, visit the For Recruiters page.
Research and Resource Tools
We provide the following tips and tools to support your specific needs as an experienced professional.
Alumni Job Postings
- connectSC - alumni may create an account and access job listings on connectSC, sponsored by the University Career Center. Targeting alumni university-wide, this job board features postings by companies interested in hiring Trojans. Additional resources can be found on the USC Career Center website as well as MCSO.
Networking should be one of your primary job search tools when pursuing a career change. A vibrant network of professional contacts is a valuable resource you should maintain even after a successful job search. Best of all, you’re already part of a worldwide network of Marshall Alumni, 95,000-plus TROJAN professionals.
- Marshall Alumni Events - The Network includes links to regional Marshall Alumni groups, and an events calendar featuring weekly mixers, networking, and career-related events each week.
- Marshall Groups on LinkedIn - Join one of several Marshall Alumni groups on LinkedIn to reconnect with former classmates and make new connections. Be sure to review the LinkedIn guide to refresh your skills and profile.
- USC Alumni Association - Tap into the many resources available to you as an alumnus/alumni of the University of Southern California by visiting the USC Alumni Association.