Frequently Asked Questions

Where are you located?

We're located in Bridge Hall 401.

- Hide
I am an undergraduate student and would like to major in operations management, what classes should I take?

You will need to view our Senior Concentration booklet which is located in the main office or contact Professor Amy Ward in BRI 401H.

- Hide
I took a course equivalent to BUAD 310 at another college and I would like to have it waived, what should I do?

You will need to speak to Professor Arif Ansari in BRI 401R. Please bring with you a copy of the syllabus, the text used, and a copy of the grade you received. Professor Ansari will then administer a challenge exam.

- Hide
I'm a graduate student and I would like more information on your MSIOM program.

Our MSIOM program is currently dormant and we are not taking applications at this time. We are planning to remove the program from the 2002 - 2003 USC catalogue.

- Hide
I have an AA Degree in CS from LACC with a 3.0.; Can I transfer to your school to get my BS in information systems?

Yes. We offer a BS in business administration with a concentration in information systems (among 20 others). You will find online advisement information here. You may have you college work evaluated by contacting our office for an appointment.

- Hide