- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- MBA Programs
- Graduate Accounting Programs
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Executive Education
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Program
- Experiential Learning Center
- Online Degree Programs
- Faculty & Research
- Academic Units
- Centers of Excellence
- Faculty Directory
- Alumni & Friends
- News and Events
- Alumni Online
- Alumni Groups
- Marshall Partners
- Support Marshall
- Contact Us
- USC Marshall Parents
- Corporate Connections
- Engagement Opportunities
- Corporate Advisory Board
- Recruit and Hire
- News Room
- Featured Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Marshall in the Media
- Marshall News
- About Marshall
- Top-Tier Academics: USC's master degree in Global Supply Chain Management's combines a business education similar to an MBA with the strong and functional knowledge expected from a Master Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics. Students will gain a complete understanding of subjects like strategic procurement, outsourcing, logistics and distribution, the role of information technology in managing global supply chains and how these impact the process of developing new products.
- Unmatched Access to Industry: Through the USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management, students benefit from unparalleled access to the largest global network of industry professionals. Students can attend round-tables and listen to speakers or take part in events like the Center's Annual Global Supply Chain Excellence Summit and Industry-Network Connect (INC) networking night.
- 100% STEM Certified: International students wishing to complete internships benefit from 29 months of full work authorization in the US in addition to their studies.
- Live Projects: Moving far beyond case studies, USC Supply Chain students gain valuable experience within the supply chain industry by taking part in real-time research and projects. Conducted in partnership with major companies and industry leaders, students develop and discover solutions to challenging supply chain issues.
- Certifications: As part of the program, all students have the opportunity to further enhance their education by completing a Lean Six Sigma supply chain management certificate course offered by the USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management.
- Experiential Trips: Students will travel to a dynamic international supply chain hub for a week-long intensive experiential learning trip. Students will learn from local industry experts and policymakers, tour cutting-edge companies, facilities, and infrastructure projects as well as conduct their own research and presentations. At the end of the program, students will also spend a week visiting the highly-restricted facilities of companies like UPS, Walmart Distribution Center, and Performance Team in Los Angeles.
A Global ApproachDevelop your own uniquely global perspective and skill set
100% Stem CertifiedInternational Students benefit from 29 months of full US work authorization
Experience, in every way.Collaborate with leading companies, network with professionals, and take part in experiential trips around the world
Lean Six Sigma CertificationEnhance your education with certifications and other extracurricular activities
Deep Integration with IndustryAccess the largest global network of industry professionals through the USC Marshall Center of Global Supply Chain Management
Why USC Global Supply Chain Management?
The Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management is a joint program offered by the Marshall School of Business in collaboration with the Viterbi School of Engineering, two top-ranked professional schools at the University of Southern California. Combining a world-class academic foundation in Supply Chain Management with real-world applications in the form of live projects for leading companies as well as international and domestic site visits, USC's Global Supply Chain Management program uniquely prepares you for an increasingly global, complex, and ever-evolving world.
Whether you have 10 years of experience working in supply chain, logistics, or have just graduated, the Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management is flexibly designed around your academic and professional goals. The masters program can be completed at USC's campus in Los Angeles, the nation's largest international trade hub. Alternatively, you can complete the Masters Degree in Supply Chain Management online or as part of the Executive Online program, which offers executives the flexibility required to build on their experience at their own pace.
Benefits of the program include:
On Campus OR Executive (Online)
Learn about Supply Chain Management from leading faculty at USC's University Park Campus in Los Angeles or build on your professional experience with our fast-paced, flexible Executive Online program. Learn More
A Master in 16 months
Complete your Master in Global Supply Chain Management in 16 months. Learn More
100% STEM Certified
International students benefit from 29 months of full work authorization in the United States, offering many opportunities for stimulating internships and work experiences.
Unmatched Access to the Industry
Connect, network, and work together with executives through the USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management's network of industry professionals. Attend talks and roundtables by industry professionals or take part in the Center's Annual Supply Chain Excellence Summit and Industry-Network-Connect networking nights. Learn More
Live Projects, Site Visits, & Certifications
Build on your knowledge of Supply Chain Management with live, real world projects, experiential trips to supply chain hubs around the world and site visits in LA. Further enhance your education with Lean Six Sigma certification and extracurricular opportunities like the USC Women in Supply Chain (WISC) chapter or the USC Global Supply Chain Club, all while completing your masters degree.
The USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management works with over one hundred companies across the globe to provide thought leadership, networking opportunities, and industry-leading resources.
MSGSCM students have unmatched access to The Center, its resources, and events. Some of these include its Annual Supply Chain Excellence Summit, where 400+ executives from around the world come to connect and learn alongside students, as well as industry round-tables and networking nights.
Be Part of the Trojan Family
Globally recognized as the university with the highest number of international students, the Trojan Family spans worldwide and understands the importance of recognizing and being familiar with the international community. Whether you complete your Supply Chain Management degree online or on campus, the MS in Global Supply Chain Management program provides you with an opportunity to discover new places, experience new cultures, and cultivate a global perspective.