USC Marshall Partners is the premier academic support group for the USC Marshall School of Business and the USC Leventhal School of Accounting. Marshall Partners membership gifts are dedicated to the Dean's Strategic Fund, which allow Deans Jim Ellis (Marshall School of Business) and Bill Holder (Leventhal School of Accounting) to further invest in students, faculty and the future of our school. Marshall Partners' philanthropic support ensures that Marshall remains in the top tier of business schools worldwide, leading the way in educational opportunities and cutting edge research.
Marshall Partners members have access to a dynamic learning community, with numerous regional events focused on professional development, including some led by Marshall faculty and its Centers of Excellence. Marshall Partners invites you to stay connected, to support Marshall's programs, to expand academic resources and to transform global education with us today.
JOINING MARSHALL PARTNERS
As a Marshall Partner, not only does your contribution help shape the future of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting, but you enjoy the benefits of joining an exclusive community within the powerful Trojan Network. Members of USC Marshall Partners include alumni, parents, faculty, friends and students. Members connect with each other at exclusive events that build business knowledge and contacts, spur creativity and promote the Trojan Network. We have regional chapters in Greater Los Angeles, San Fernando/San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, San Diego and the Bay Area.
Whether you're a young alumnus, or an established Marshall supporter, Marshall Partners offers various membership levels that allow you to connect and engage in a meaningful way. View our Marshall Partners brochure.
Shareholder Level Memberships
This level identifies students, young alumni, and friends who are engaged and passionate about giving back.
Shareholder I: Age 25 and under; $250-$2,499 annually
Shareholder II: Age 26-31; $500-$2,499 annually
Shareholder III: Age 31-34; $1,000-$2,499 annually
- Invitations to premier school and university events
- One complimentary ticket to one USC Marshall Partners Signature Event
- Ability to purchase season passes and/or individual tickets to the USC Associates Picnics on campus and if available, for select scheduled away football games
- Recognition in the USC Marshall Partners online honor roll
- Signature Lapel pin
Director Level Membership
- Director level members receive all the benefits the previous level receives
- Two complimentary tickets to all USC Marshall Partners Signature Events
Executive Level Membership
$25,000-$49,999 payable within five years (or $5,000-$9,999 annually)
- Executive level members receive all the benefits the previous levels receive
- Complimentary parking on University Park Campus and Health Science Campus (non-transferrable, ineligible for student use)
- Exclusive recognition plaque
Partner Level Membership
$50,000-$99,999, payable within five years ($10,000 annually)
- Partner-level member receives all the benefits of the previous levels
- Reserved seating and reception at USC Marshall and USC Leventhal Commencement Ceremonies
- Two complimentary season passes to home USC Associates Football Picnics on campus (non-transferable)
- Opportunity to join the USC Associates (at the $50,000 level)
- For current Marshall Parents – Membership in the Parent Leadership Circle (at the $50,000 level)
President Level Membership
$100,000 payable within five years (or $20,000 annually)
- President level members receive all the benefits previous level members receive
- Concierge service for University requests