USC Marshall Partners is the premier giving society that raises funds for the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting. Marshall Partners is open to alumni, parents and friends. Membership gifts can be dedicated to the Dean's Strategic Fund, which enables our deans (Dean Jim Ellis, Marshall School of Business, and Dean Bill Holder, Leventhal School of Accounting) to further invest in students, faculty and the future of the school. Philanthropic support from Marshall Partners ensures that Marshall and Leventhal remain in the top tier of business schools worldwide, leading the way in educational opportunities and leading research.
Marshall Partners members have access to a dynamic learning community, with numerous regional events focused on professional development, including some led by Marshall faculty and its Centers of Excellence. Marshall Partners invites you to stay connected, to support Marshall's programs, to expand academic resources and to transform global education with us today.
JOINING MARSHALL PARTNERS
As a member of USC Marshall Partners, not only does your contribution help shape the future of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting, you also enjoy the benefits of joining an exclusive community within the powerful Trojan Network. Members of USC Marshall Partners include alumni, parents, faculty, friends and students. Members connect with each other at exclusive events that build business knowledge and contacts, spur creativity and promote the Trojan Network. We have regional chapters in Greater Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley & San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, and the Bay Area.
Whether you're a young alumnus, a parent of a current USC student, or an established Marshall supporter, Marshall Partners offers various membership levels that allow you to connect and engage in meaningful ways.
View the USC Marshall Partners brochure, check out our new video, and join us today.
USC Marshall Partner members enjoy a variety of courtesies. Please take a moment to review those associated with the different membership levels.
Shareholder Level Membership (age 34 and under)
- Shareholder I: Age 25 and under; $250–$2,499 annually
- Shareholder II: Age 26-30; $500–$2,499 annually
- Shareholder III: Age 31-34; $1,000–$2,499 annually
- Networking invitations to educational USC Marshall and University events
- Recognition by USC Marshall in Honor Roll
- Signature USC Marshall Partners lapel pin
Director Level Membership
- Director-level members receive all the benefits the previous level members receive
- Two complimentary invitations to all USC Marshall Partners Signature Events
Executive Level Membership
$25,000–$49,999 payable within five years (or $5,000–$9,999 annually)
- Executive-level members receive all the benefits the previous level members receive
- Ability to purchase season passes and/or individual tickets to the USC Associates Picnics on campus and, if available, for select scheduled away football games
- Complimentary parking on University Park Campus and Health Sciences Campus (non-transferrable, ineligible for faculty/staff/student use; maximum 20 visits)
- Early access to open seating and reception at USC Marshall and USC Leventhal Commencement Ceremonies
- Opportunity to join the Amy King Dundon-Berchtold University Club of USC
- Exclusive recognition gift
Partner Level Membership
$50,000–$99,999 payable within five years (or $10,000–$19,999 annually)
- Partner-level members receive all the benefits the previous level members receive
- Early access to reserved seating and reception at USC Marshall and USC Leventhal Commencement Ceremonies
- Opportunity to join the USC Associates (at the $50,000 level and above)
- For current Marshall Parents -- Membership in the Parent Leadership Circle (at the $50,000 level and above)
President Level Membership
$100,000 and above, payable within five years (or $20,000 and above, annually)
- President-level members receive all the benefits previous level members receive
- Concierge* service for University requests
*=The School defines concierge service as a way for the School to offer assistance with special requests from President-level members; requests may include, but are not limited to: event registration, campus directions, and introductions to USC Office of Admission, Campus Tours, faculty members, etc.
Membership benefits are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the USC Marshall School.
Your participation will make a positive impact on current and future business leaders, students, faculty, and community of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting.
Thank you for your support!