Get Involved and Support the USC Marshall Community
Participate, engage, support and connect with alumni, students, parents and friends of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting. Whether you are interested in engaging alumni or parents, mentoring students or alumni, sharing your knowledge and expertise, or supporting research and advancing business education and leadership, you will ﬁnd opportunities here to make a direct and lasting impact.
Connect With and Support Alumni
- Online Resources and Information:
- Follow USC Marshall on Social Media
- Engage in Marshall Regional Activities, volunteer with a Marshall Alumni Association group (Los Angeles, New York/Tri-State Area, Orange County, and the Bay Area) or serve as a Marshall Alumni Regional Representative in other areas. Help with business programs, service and philanthropy, and marketing outreach.
- Participate in virtual and in-person USC Alumni and Marshall Events.
- Visit the USC Alumni Association’s FightOnline platform to search for and connect with fellow USC alumni.
- Participate in university-wide USC Alumni Association communities including generational, multicultural, regional, shared interests, and professional industry and aﬃnity groups for entrepreneurs, education, real estate, entertainment, Trojan Women, and veterans. Help with signature programming or lead your own event.
- Provide Career Support and participate in USC’s Trojans to Trojans (T2T) initiative to exchange career advice, engage in mentoring, and share job opportunities.
Connect With and Support Students
- Engage with students and alumni on USC’s Trojans to Trojans (T2T) networking and mentoring platform.
- Provide Career Support by hosting roundtables, workshops, informational sessions, industry nights, Virtual Trojan Talks, corporate presentations, job shadowing, career treks and more.
- Host, participate or sponsor a Case Competition.
- Serve as a Guest Speaker or Panelist in a classroom or for events led by Marshall student organizations.
- Be an active mentor to at least two Marshall undergraduate students in the year-long Career Advantage Program (CAP).
- Support Marshall graduate students through various opportunities, including informational interviews and short- or long-term mentoring.
Board Service and Academic/Research Support
Serve on a Marshall advisory or leadership board to share your expertise and counsel on various academic, research and program initiatives.
- School Leadership Advisory Boards* include the USC Marshall Board of Councilors, USC Leventhal Board of Advisors, USC Marshall Corporate Advisory Board, and USC Marshall Volunteer Leadership Council.
- Advisory Groups for Academic Programs, Centers and Lifelong Learning support the Brittingham Social Enterprise Lab, Grief Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, Marshall Venture Fund, Global Supply Chain Management, Risk Management, Master of Business for Veterans, With Your Shield, Center for Global Innovation, Executive Education, and others.
* These groups also contribute philanthropically to support USC/Marshall.
Support Students, Scholarships, Faculty, Research and More