Take advantage of the wealth of Career and Job Search Resources offered by the USC Marshall Graduate Career Services Center, including My Career Services Online (MCSO), the main portal for students to access on-campus recruiting, job postings announcements, online resources and career related documents such as:
- Comprehensive Interview Questions Guide
- Cover letter and resume templates
- Interview preparation rubric
- Offer/acceptance decision matrix
- Negotiation guidelines.
- Specialized Master's Resume Templates: MS Business Analytics Resume Template , MS Finance Resume Template , MS Marketing Resume Template, MS Global Supply Chain Resume Template
Vault Career Insider Guides provide career information for researching employers, industries and other career subjects.
MBA Exchange is a job platform that gives Marshall students access to premium jobs, development programs and employers.
InterviewStream is a platform that enables Marshall students to sharpen their interviewing skills in less time than it would take to walk across campus at any time, from anywhere by practicing soft skills gives students the knowledge and confidence to land their dream job more easily.
Our company interview question data bank, referred to as "Wikispaces", is a powerful resource created by past MBA student leaders. It’s your secret weapon for being exceptionally prepared for company interviews. Some highlights:
- It’s a data bank of actual interview questions and company insights organized by company
- Available 24/7 and updated in real time by student users and GCS staff
- It’s important to post questions in a timely fashion after employer interviews
- Outstanding opportunity for students to share their internship experiences and insights
Beyond B-School allows students to browse and select from a full range of job-search related presentations by leading experts in the marketplace, including LinkedIn, interviewing, social networking, company research and many other current topics. This video portal is offered free of charge to Marshall students and is produced by Beyond B-School, experts in career training for MBAs.
GoinGlobal covers employment market conditions, job search techniques and job sources by country as well as a compilation of online job postings by country. Access it via MyMarshall portal.
Career Leader is an assessment that can help you in choosing a career, preparing winning applications, and successfully navigating the interview process. More than 200 leading business programs offer this assessment tool to students.
- Provides in-depth views into 27 business career paths and recommends specific career paths for your consideration
- Rates your entrepreneurial attributes
- Gives insight into how you might fit with a variety of corporate cultures
All career resources are uploaded to MCSO portal for 24/7 access. In addition, selected resources are also available in print format in the Career Services Center lobby, Popovich Hall 310.