Take advantage of the wealth of Career and Job Search Resources offered by the USC Marshall Graduate Career Services Center, including My Career Services Online (MCSO), the main portal for students to access on-campus recruiting, job postings announcements, online resources and career related documents such as:
- Peer Coach Program
- Comprehensive Interview Questions Guide
- Cover letter and resume templates
- Interview preparation rubric
- Offer/acceptance decision matrix
- Negotiation guidelines.
- Specialized Master's Resume Templates: MS Business Analytics Resume Template , MS Finance Resume Template , MS Marketing Resume Template, MS Global Supply Chain Resume Template
Recent Webinar Recordings
- September 12th, 2019 - "USC Marshall An INsider's Guide to LinkedIn" – Ready to launch a job search or just want to spruce up your professional brand? Either way, the place to do it is LinkedIn. And the LinkedIn Guys are the people to help you master this essential tool.
MBA Exchange is a job platform that gives Marshall students access to premium jobs, development programs and employers.
InterviewStream is a platform that enables Marshall students to sharpen their interviewing skills in less time than it would take to walk across campus at any time, from anywhere by practicing soft skills gives students the knowledge and confidence to land their dream job more easily.
GoinGlobal covers employment market conditions, job search techniques and job sources by country as well as a compilation of online job postings by country. Access it via MyMarshall portal.
All career resources are uploaded to MCSO portal for 24/7 access. In addition, selected resources are also available in print format in the Career Services Center lobby, Popovich Hall 310.