Alumni Connections with Graduate Students
Have you signed onto Marshall TEAM, a web-based platform for facilitating connections between Marshall alumni and current graduate students? Marshall TEAM enables alumni to share key experiences and knowledge with graduate students interested in building mentoring relationships and leveraging career opportunities.
Marshall TEAM offers alumni five options for involvement based on an alum's desired commitment level, availability and particular skill set or interest.
Get connected with Marshall TEAM and play a role in building successful careers.
Recent Professional Development Webinar Recording, sponsored by USC Marshall Graduate Career Services
January 24, 2019 - "An INsider's Guide to LinkedIn" – Ready to launch a job search? Or just want to spruce up your professional brand? Either way, the place to do it is LinkedIn. View the recording of this webinar, hosted by the LinkedIn Guys, specifically designed for USC Marshall alumni and students.
Frequently Used Links
See below for information on ways to connect, support, apply for admissions, order transcripts, purchase tickets, and more.
USC Marshall / Leventhal Groups
- USC Marshall Alumni Association - all business/accounting degree-holders of USC Marshall / Leventhal are automatically considered members of the USC Marshall Alumni Association
- USC Marshall Partners - premier annual membership support group for USC Marshall and USC Leventhal, open to all family and friends
- Parents/Families of Current Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff
- USC Food Industry Management
- Corporate Connections and Foundation Relations
USC Alumni, University Groups, and Campus Resources
- USC Alumni Association - university-wide alumni association and related alumni clubs, groups, and associations
- Alumni Benefits - offered to all alumni through the USC Alumni Association
- Academic Records, Degree Verification, Diplomas, and Transcripts
- Admissions - for prospective students
- Bookstore & Gifts
- Career Services Center
- Ticket Office
- USC main website