USC Marshall Alumni Association
The USC Marshall Alumni Association offers opportunities for its more than 90,000 business/accounting alumni across the globe to stay in touch with each other, the School, and the USC Trojan Family.
The USC Trojan Family is a diverse, global network of hundreds of thousands of alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents, donors, partners, friends and fans. This unique, genuinely supportive community is among the most loyal anywhere. The term “Trojan Family” is more than a phrase--“It represents a promise, a commitment to support that is lifelong and worldwide.”
In addition to being part of the university-wide USC Alumni Association, all alumni of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting are automatically members of the USC Marshall Alumni Association, one of the world’s leading and most influential business-networking organizations.
Did you know that there are many ways for alumni to engage and make a meaningful difference at USC Marshall? Visit Involvement Opportunities to learn how you can help current students and fellow Trojans.
Frequently Used Links
See below for information on ways to connect, support, apply for admissions, order transcripts, purchase tickets, and more.
USC Alumni Services, University Groups, and Campus Resources
- USC Marshall Partners - in recognition of donors who contribute funds to support USC Marshall and USC Leventhal every year; open to all alumni, faculty/staff, students, family and friends
- Marshall Corporate Connections and Foundation Relations
- USC Alumni Association - university-wide alumni association and related alumni clubs, groups, and associations
- Alumni Benefits - offered to all alumni through the USC Alumni Association
- Academic Records, Degree Verification, Diplomas, and Transcripts
- Admissions - for prospective students
- Bookstore & Gifts
- Career Services Center
- Ticket Office
- USC main website