Cost of MBA Tuition
- Total Tuition: $106,596
- Program Fee (includes residential intensive lodging and most meals and course materials): $3,750
- Student Health Insurance: $2,740 for two years (may be waived if students already have eligible, comprehensive health insurance)
- Textbooks: $2,000 ($400 spilt across the five semesters)
- Travel to USC campus in Los Angeles for Residential Intensive week: (Cost will vary. Needs to be arranged by student.)
- Total Tuition and Costs: $112,346
All costs listed are estimated. Admitted students will be required to pay a $2,500 commitment deposit to secure their place in the program, which will be applied toward tuition expenses.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for Financial Aid as soon as they submit their application for admission. We encourage all applicants to visit the USC Financial Aid website for detailed information and/or questions about the process.
Types of Financial Aid
|Federal Direct Unsubsidized (Stafford Loans)||Can borrow maximum of $20,500 per academic year|
|Graduate and Professional Student Federal Plus Loan||Can borrow remaining amount needed if Stafford loan does not cover full amount|
Process of Applying
- Complete FAFSA (USC code 001328)
- Submit USC required Financial Aid Supplement: form indicates how many units you will take per semester (10-13 units)
- Submit any additional information requested by the Financial Aid Office
- Complete your Loan Request Forms
- Check Status of Loan Application
Please note as a prospective/new student you can submit any required documents to the USC Financial Office and view the status of your Financial Aid application through the FAST portal. You can access the FAST portal in youSC.
Other Payment Options
USC offers a variety of options for students to pay their bill including employer reimbursement and payment plans. If you are interested in learning more about these payment options please visit Student Financial Services.
OMBA Program Scholarships
The USC Online MBA Program offers scholarships at the time of admission. No additional application is needed, but to receive consideration you must apply by the scholarship deadline. Scholarship amounts range from $5,000-$20,000. Factors used to award scholarships include professional experience, leadership, academic merit, test scores and other characteristics that will enhance the Online MBA and greater USC Marshall community.
We also are a proud Forté Foundation Business School Sponsor. As part of our commitment to helping women advance their business education, the school considers female students for the Forté Fellows Program upon acceptance into the OMBA. If you are selected as a Forté Fellow, you will receive a $20,000 scholarship.
Other Payment Options
Defer payment of up to 90% tuition if your account is current and your employer reimburses you at the end of each term.
During the fall and spring semester, students can pay their tuition and fees through a payment plan. Most students will make four monthly installments (August-December and January-May).
For more information on employer reimbursement, payment plans and other payment options, please visit USC Student Financial Services.