USC Marshall faculty can be full-time, part-time, tenure-track and non-tenure track. Divided into seven Academic Units, members of the faculty use a variety of teaching styles when delivering elective and core curriculum.
The professors really do try to get to know the students and engage them.
Amy Shah Patel
Class of 2015
Marshall Golden Apple Teaching Awards
Each year, the Marshall Golden Apple Teaching Awards are awarded to professors by Marshall students. Through the Golden Apple Awards, students select the professors who have had the greatest impact both in the classroom and outside of the classroom. The professors listed below were awarded the Golden Apple by students in the Full-time MBA core.
- Peer Fiss, Associate Professor of Management and Organization
2015 Golden Apple Recipient
- Suh-Pyng Ku, Professor of Clinical Finance and Business Economics
2014 Golden Apple Recipient
- Randolph Beatty, Accounting Circle Professor of Accounting
2013 Golden Apple Recipient
- Greg Patton, Professor of Clinical Management Communication
2012 Golden Apple Recipient
- Kyle Mayer, Professor of Management and Organization
2011 Golden Apple Recipient
- Diane Badame, Professor of Clinical Marketing
2010 Golden Apple Recipient
Centers of Excellence