Every USC Executive Education experience is defined by quality and innovation. Our programs are experience-based and globally relevant; they're designed to address the issues executives face every day. They provide the tools you'll need to overcome your challenges today and equip you with the knowledge and skills to handle the business issues you'll face tomorrow.
There are more than 180,000 alumni in the Trojan Family. While nearly three-quarters of them live in California, USC alumni can be found in positions of leadership in 44 countries. A USC Executive Education program provides a portal to this network of knowledge, feedback, and business contacts.
Notable USC Alumni include Paul Orfalea (Founder, Kinko's), J. Terrence Lanni (Chairman and CEO, MGM Mirage), and Charles Prince (Chairman and CEO, Citigroup).
Situated in downtown Los Angeles, California, the Marshall School provides access to industries defining the new business frontier, such as bio-technology, life sciences, media, entertainment, communications and healthcare. As a prime gateway to Asia and Latin America, our location gives us a unique world view. This vast network offers Marshall graduates exceptionally strong support for success in the global marketplace.
In our custom programs, the curriculum isn't the only aspect tailored specifically to your business. Our faculty have traveled the globe, from Tokyo to Munich, putting on programs for companies at their facilities. However, USC has three technologically advanced on-site learning centers designed to maximize your learning experience and provide immediate, helpful feedback:
- Popovich Hall
- Opened in 1999, this $19.8 million facility is a state-of-the-art instruction and learning center. With eight case study rooms, over 1,100 data connections throughout the building, a cafe and courtyard, 15 miles of fiber optic and cable wiring, and 55,000 square feet, Popovich Hall is at the forefront of technological learning.
- Experiential Learning Center (ELC)
- The ELC is a unique and nationally recognized training center. This high-tech facility has 13 studios, complete with video cameras and one-way mirrors. The cameras allow for instantaneous and candid feedback while the mirrors give instructors the ability to observe while not intruding on participants.
- Davidson Executive Conference Center
- The Davidson Conference Center features six leading-edge meeting rooms accompanied by break-out rooms for more in-depth discussion. The Center also provides complete audio/video services, computer terminals, and a teleconferencing link. The Vineyard Dining Room provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner.