For early registration:
- February 1 for fall semester
- September 1 for spring semester
- January 1 for summer term
Final Deadline for non-USC students:
- May 15 for fall semester (April 1 for international students)
- November 1 for spring semester (October 1 for international students)
- March 15 for summer term (February 15 for international students)
International applicants (who are not enrolled in another program at USC) who wish to come to the U.S. to complete this program only must complete the full program in no more than two semesters
Current USC Students
Application deadlines are rolling for current USC students.
We suggest students apply for the term in which they will take their first course for the certificate program. If you’ve already completed units toward the certificate program as part of your MBA or MS degree, you may apply to the next available term. Be sure to carefully read “Combining your current USC program with the graduate certificate” if you are nearing graduation from your primary USC degree.
Each September, applications for the following Spring, Summer and Fall terms are launched. If you don’t see the term for which you wish to apply, try back in September.