Applying for Performance Science Scholarships
The USC Performance Science Institute is searching for USC students mastering their craft with a high performance mindset, whether in music, the arts, athletics, entrepreneurship, service, or other endeavors. Those who thrive under pressure and demonstrate discipline, focus, grit, optimism, and gratitude are encouraged to apply.
Criteria and requirements for Performance Science Scholarships:
- Criteria: Undergraduate or graduate students enrolled and in good standing at USC who exemplify high achievement in music, the arts, athletics, entrepreneurship, or other field of endeavor with emphasis on those who demonstrate high performance mindset skills
- Amounts: $2,500 and up to be applied to tuition by semester or full year
- To apply, we request you submit the following information on a single page to the Performance Science Institute using the link below:
- Name and student ID number
- Your personal philosophy (clearly stated in under 25 words);
- How that philosophy shapes and guides your life (max of 500 words);
- A brief summary of the progress, achievements, and honors that qualify you for a performance-based scholarship, including videos, links, and experience that distinguish the candidate.
- Deadline: October 2019 (for consideration for the 2019-2020 school year).
- For more information contact: PerformanceScience@marshall.usc.edu