The Global Supply Chain Excellence Summit has been designed to stimulate ideas and provoke conversation on a broad range of important topics. You will find no two-hour lectures on the agenda. Instead, you will find concise, engaging TED-style talks; thought-provoking panels with experts in vertical markets and supply chain competencies; and high-impact, straight-to-the-point presentations on the most crucial issues facing our profession.
WHY ATTEND THE SUMMIT?
Purpose: To connect leaders and create transformation through supply chain excellence.
- Gain access to unparalleled networking opportunities with top business leaders and companies
- Learn how to manage high performing supply chains through insights developed from industry experience and applied research
- Recruit top supply chain management talent in a relaxed and engaging setting at the INC reception after the conference
- Showcase your company as a sponsor to our 80,000+ and growing USC Marshall global network and 400+ attendees
- Recognize industry best practices through supply chain excellence awards
- Experience all of the above in an enjoyable environment through networking breakfasts, lunches, and cocktail hour, entertainment, technology demonstrations and trade exhibits
For more information, visit our Global Supply Chain Excellence Summit website.
We look forward to welcoming you at our Summit!