Our application portal for Fall 2021 is open! Applicants are encouraged to apply early as MS GSCM is a competitive and selective program.
Decisions are released through the online application system. The admissions committee reviews applications during each round.
Application Dates & Deadlines for Fall 2021:
The following deadlines and notification dates apply to all Fall 2021* MS Global Supply Chain Management (on-campus and online) applicants:
- Application Opens: September 1, 2020
- Round 1: November 2, 2020 (notification by December 18, 2020)
- Round 2: January 8, 2021 (notification by February 12, 2021) (Priority Housing Deadline)
- Round 3: February 12, 2021 (notification by March 26, 2021)
- Round 4: March 19, 2021 (notification by April 23, 2021)
- Round 5: April 23, 2021 (notification by May 28, 2021)** (On-Campus International Student Final Deadline)
- Rolling Review: Applications received after the Round 5 deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the Fall 2021 Cohort is full or the final deadline passes.
- Final Deadline: July 15, 2021. Applications received after this date will automatically be considered for Fall 2022, and the portal will close on August 1st. All scholarships will be announced after the final application deadline.
*Admitted students will begin classes on August 23, 2021. Mandatory orientation for both on-campus and online students will be held on the USC campus, dates are not finalized but it is typically the first week of August. The orientation is typically a full week-long and all days are required, so please plan accordingly. On-campus students – we recommend arriving in Los Angeles a week before orientation to make sure your housing and space are set up before orientation. International students may arrive in the US up to 30 days before the first day of orientation to get settled and complete passport verification.
**No international student applications will be accepted after this date, due to immigration requirements and timelines.
Admission decisions are based on consideration of the applicant's previous academic record, resume, letters of recommendation, responses to an essay question and an interview (if requested by the admission committee). Spaces are limited and we start reviewing your application as soon as your application is complete. We strongly encourage you to submit your application early.
There are three decisions you may receive by the notification deadlines:
- Admitted - You may choose to accept or decline our offer. In the event you choose to accept, you will have a brief period of time to submit your non-refundable $2,000 deposit. Please be prepared for this expense before decisions are announced.
- Waitlisted - We will re-review your application during the next round of admissions. (You may opt to withdraw your application if you receive this notification and no longer wish to be considered for the program.)
- Denied - All decisions are final. You are welcome to apply for our program in a future term.
To qualify for admission to the program:
Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a 4-year U.S. bachelor’s degree with a competitive GPA.
Applicants should have at least 1-2 years of full time work experience for on-campus program applicants. For the online program, applicants should have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
The Marshall MS GSCM (Residential/On-Campus) Program has temporarily waived the GMAT/GRE requirement for the Fall 2021 application cycle only due to the impact of COVID-19 on testing centers. However, applicants may still choose to submit their test scores with their application. All applications will be reviewed holistically.
The Marshall MS GSCM (Executive/Online) Program never requires applicants to take the GMAT/GRE or TOEFL/IELTS exam in any year.
For International students applying to the Residential/On-Campus program and did not complete a 4-year bachelor’s degree at an American, British, Canadian or Australian college or university, proof of proficiency in English is required for admission. TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores are required for the on-campus program.
GMAT or PTE scores must be issued directly to USC by the GMAT testing service using the Marshall MBA school code - 389-9C-23. Scores must be from tests taken within the last five years.
GRE and TOEFL test scores must be sent by the Educational Testing Service directly to USC school code 4852.
IELTS (optional): Choose USC from the list of institutions.