Our Fall 2022 application portal is live!
Decisions are released through the online application system. The admissions committee reviews applications during each round.
Application Dates & Deadlines for Fall 2022:
The following deadlines and notification dates apply to all Fall 2022* MS Global Supply Chain Management (on-campus and online) applicants:
- Application Opens: September 1, 2021
- Round 1: November 1, 2021 (notification by January 15, 2022)
- Round 2: January 10, 2022 (notification by March 15, 2022) (Priority Housing Deadline)
- Round 3: March 7, 2022 (notification by May 15, 2022)
- Round 4: May 1, 2022 (notification by June 15, 2022) (On-Campus Program Final Deadline**)
- Rolling Review until Final Deadline: July 7, 2022. Applications received after the Round 4 deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the Fall 2022 Cohort is full or the final deadline passes.
*Admitted students will begin classes on August 22, 2022. Mandatory orientation for both on-campus and online students will be held on the USC campus, dates are August 7-13, 2022. The orientation is typically a full week-long and all days are required, so please plan accordingly. On-campus students – we recommend arriving in Los Angeles a week before orientation to make sure your housing and space are set up before orientation. International students may arrive in the US up to 30 days before the first day of orientation to get settled and complete passport verification.
**No on-campus student applications will be accepted after this date. Applicants interested in applying for the Fall 2023 on-campus cohort will need to wait for the portal to reopen sometime in Fall.
Admission decisions are based on consideration of the applicant's previous academic record, resume, letters of recommendation, responses to an essay question and an interview (if requested by the admission committee). Spaces are limited and we start reviewing your application as soon as your application is complete. We strongly encourage you to submit your application early.
There are three decisions you may receive by the notification deadlines:
- Admitted - You may choose to accept or decline our offer. In the event you choose to accept, you will have a brief period of time to submit your non-refundable $2,000 deposit. Please be prepared for this expense before decisions are announced.
- Waitlisted ("Re-Review") - We will re-review your application during the next round of admissions. (You may opt to withdraw your application if you receive this notification and no longer wish to be considered for the program.)
- Denied - All decisions are final. You are welcome to apply for our program in a future term.
To qualify for admission to the program:
Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a 4-year U.S. bachelor’s degree with a competitive GPA.
Applicants should have at least 1-2 years of full time work experience for on-campus program applicants. For the online program, applicants should have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
We no longer require the GMAT or GRE for program admissions or scholarship purposes.
All applications will be reviewed holistically, but GMAT/GRE test scores will not be considered for any applicant.
For International students applying to the Residential/On-Campus program proof of English language proficiency is required. Please visit the Graduate Admissions page to determine whether you are required to submit English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE) scores. If so, note that scores are valid for 2 years and must be valid through August of your start year. For example, to start the program in Fall 2022 your English proficiency exam must have been taken during or after August 2020.
- TOEFL test scores must be sent by the Educational Testing Service directly to USC school code 4852.
- IELTS scores should be sent by choosing USC from the list of institutions
- PTE scores must be issued directly to USC by the GMAT testing service using the Marshall MBA school code - 389-9C-23.
Learn more about the English proficiency requirement: https://gradadm.usc.edu/lightboxes/international-students-english-proficiency/