Annual Deadlines for Submitting Applications:
- October 1st Application Opens
- April 15th International Student Final Deadline
- May 15th U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents Final Deadline
Admission decisions are based on consideration of the applicant's previous academic record, resume, letters of recommendation, responses to an essay question and an interview (if requested by the admission committee). Spaces are limited and we start reviewing your application as soon as your application is complete. We strongly encourage you to submit your application immediately.
To Qualify for Admission to the Program:
Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a 4-year U.S. bachelor's degree with a competitive GPA. Please see here for degree requirements by country.
A few years of work experience is preferred, but not required.
GMAT or GRE scores are required.
- Test taken within the last five years
- We do not have a minimum requirement for GMAT/GRE.
- GMAT sent directly to USC by the GMAT testing service using the Marshall MBA school code - 389-9C-23
- GRE sent directly to USC by the Educational Testing Service using USC school code 4852
International students who did not complete the entirety of a 4-year bachelor's degree at an American, British, Canadian or Australian college or university MUST submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores meeting the following requirements:
- Test taken within the last two years
- TOEFL: 100+ overall, 20+ band score
- TOEFL sent directly to USC by the Educational Testing Service using USC school code 4852
- IELTS: 6.5 overall, 6+ band score
- IELTS choose USC from the list of institutions.
- PTE sent directly to USC by the GMAT testing service using the Marshall MBA school code - 389-9C-23