Application Dates & Deadlines
The following deadlines and notification dates apply to all Fall 2019* MS Business Analytics applicants:
- Application Opens – October 1, 2018
- Round 1 – November 25, 2018 (notification by December 21, 2018)
- Round 2 – January 20, 2019 (notification by February 15, 2019) (Priority Housing Deadline)
- Round 3 – February 17, 2019 (notification by March 15, 2019)
- Round 4 – March 17, 2019 (notification by April 12, 2019)
- Round 5 – April 15, 2019 (notification by May 10, 2019) (International Applicant Deadline**)
- Round 6 – May 15, 2019 (notification by June 15, 2019) (US Citizens and Permanent Residents Deadline)
Admission decisions are based on consideration of the applicant's previous academic record, resume, letters of recommendation, responses to an essay question and an interview (if requested by the admission committee). Spaces are limited and we start reviewing your application as soon as your application is complete. We strongly encourage you to submit your application early.
- Admitted - You may choose to accept or decline our offer. In the event you choose to accept, you will have a brief period of time to submit your $2,000 deposit. Please be prepared for this expense before decisions are announced.
- Waitlisted - We will re-review your application during the next round of admissions. (You may opt to withdraw your application if you receive this notification and no longer wish to be considered for the program.)
- Denied - All decisions are final. You are welcome to apply for our program in a future term.
To Qualify for Admission to the Program:
Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a 4-year U.S. bachelor's degree with a competitive GPA. Please see here for degree requirements by country.
A few years of work experience is preferred, but not required.
GMAT or GRE scores are required.
- Test taken within the last five years
- We do not have a minimum requirement for GMAT/GRE.
- GMAT sent directly to USC by the GMAT testing service using the Marshall MBA school code - 389-9C-23
- GRE sent directly to USC by the Educational Testing Service using USC school code: 4852
International students MUST submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores meeting the following requirements, unless meeting the restrictions found here:
- Test taken within the last two years of the start of the school semester
- TOEFL: 100+ overall, 20+ band score
- TOEFL sent directly to USC by the Educational Testing Service using USC school code 4852
- IELTS: 6.5 overall, 6+ band score
- IELTS choose USC from the list of institutions.
- PTE sent directly to USC by the GMAT testing service using the Marshall MBA school code - 389-9C-23