OMBA GMAT/GRE WAIVER APPLICATION FORM
The USC Marshall School of Business may waive the GMAT/GRE requirement for the Online MBA program for applicants with extensive professional work experience, demonstrated academic achievement at the undergraduate level, or a high level of demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills. Applicants who meet any of the following requirements may request waivers for consideration from the admissions committee by using the form below:
- The GMAT/GRE requirement is automatically waived for applicants with:
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher from all accredited, U.S.-based institutions attended
- A terminal or doctoral-level professional degree
- Upon a holistic review of an applicant's materials, a waiver may be granted if they have:
- A graduate degree in a STEM field, business-related discipline, public administration or economics
- 25 or more years of professional work experience
- A waiver may also be granted to applicants with 10 or more years of professional work experience pending completion of the GMAC Executive Assessment. This waiver request and your Executive Assessment results will be reviewed along with other submitted application materials.
If you feel that you meet the above standards to waive the GMAT/GRE requirement, please complete the information below with as much detail as requested. For a schedule of application rounds of review and a checklist of required materials, please visit the Admissions page of the OMBA website. If you have any questions about the waiver or application process, please contact an enrollment counselor at (877) 779-6643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.