USC Performance Science Institute
Mind | Body | Business
What we do:
Teach & Transform
We teach the science of high performance mindset to help students excel in their business careers. We teach yearly classes, host events, and conduct programming focused on neuroscience, psychology, mindfulness, and business.
Research & Lead
We are an applied research group designed to serve USC, the Marshall School of Business, and our collaborators in interdisciplinary research. We perform modern neuroscience, physiological, and machine learning investigations to uncover and quantify the role of emotion regulation in performance in pressure-filled settings.
Inform & Compete
We work with businesses, organizations, and individuals to design data-driven, theoretically informed, and quantified approaches to improving performance and understanding health at the level of the individual or organization.
Whom we serve:
- USC Students
- Develop competitive advantage in careers, pursuits, and life through practical education in self-discovery and data-driven strategies.
- Yearly Performance Science Scholarship
- Academic Community
- Serve as a hub for applied and empirical research, funding for extramural research initiatives, and promote science writing for the general public.
- Organizations & Performers
- Provide continuing education and data-driven interventions focused on mindset and performance training to groups, businesses, and elite performers.