Advanced Management Program (AMP) is a 5-day open-enrollment continuing education program which focuses on providing high potential employees the skills needed to identify disruptive elements and then communicate the impact to management, customers, and employees. In an increasingly digitized and networked world, technologies often jump traditional industry boundaries and by understanding adjacencies disruptors can be identified early and then communicated in a way that allows actionable responses to be initiated. The program provides high-potential leaders with the tools and perspectives needed to manage and lead in an environment transformed by new business models, new operational procedures, and the convergence of telecommunications, technology, and entertainment. Download AMP Overview
How to get a promo code? Individual members of CTM and Employees of CTM Corporate Members are eligible to receive a significant tuition discount. Many have found that these discounts justify their membership in the CTM program. Please send an email to email@example.com if your company is a CTM member or if your company is considering CTM membership.
The objective of the Advanced Management Program (AMP) is to provide business executives with the skills needed to lead in a dynamic and changing business environment. Among the topics covered in the program will be:
- The business impacts of change brought on by advancements in technology
- How disruptive ideas evolve, morph, and jump industry sectors as the technology advances
- The competitive dynamics, partnerships, business models that shift in response to tech disruption
- The culture changes associated with generational and sectorized customers and employee cohorts
- Communicating, Marketing, and selling in a fragmented but networked world
- A case study designed to incorporate the AMP program curriculum into a real-world context
The Advanced Management Program is held at the University of Southern California downtown Los Angeles campus. The downtown campus is walking distance from LA Live, Staples Center and a host of restaurants and entertainment venues.
If your company/organization wishes to schedule a custom/dedicated class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The next open Los Angeles AMP class is scheduled for May 2019.