This is the second of the three-part USC Marshall Lean Six Sigma Certification Program. Yellow Belt certification is not required for this Green Belt certification course.
Lean Six Sigma is a widely-used methodical approach to improve business performance by reducing waste and increasing efficiency. With today's companies facing continually rising costs and increasing competition, Lean Six Sigma certified professionals have become increasingly desirable in Operations/ Supply Chain Management and Consulting roles.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course Overview
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will dive deeply into the universally-practiced process improvement methodologies of Lean Six Sigma, with both theoretical and practical components.
This course will first teach students the Lean Six Sigma methodologies, then have the students successfully implement process improvement on live projects they bring to the course. With the instructors' guidance, students will use data collection and analysis skills and enact quantifiable improvements for their chosen projects
Students will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification upon successful completion of this course.
Topic: Introduction to Lean, Define Phase, Managing the Project
Topic: Measure Phase & Analyze Phase
Topic: Analyze Phase & Improve Phase
Topic: Improve Phase, Control Phase
What the certification course will teach you:
- You will learn actual models and strategies to implement lean six sigma into any real-world situation.
- You will improve your depth and knowledge of the application Lean Six Sigma.
- You will become a stronger critical thinker, and be able to analyze problem areas faster.
What will you be able to do upon certification completion?
- Apply the rigorous valuable methodology in a real-world situation.
- You will be able to create tangible value for your company by increasing efficiencies.
- You will have a vastly improved business acumen in logistics and efficiencies, and stand out from your industry competition.
Amy Altomare, Master Black Belt
Please contact Marvi-Anne Epstein at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the course.