- Join for this two-day Virtual Event on Thursday and Friday, June 3-4, 2021
- Attendees are eligible to claim up to 10 hours of CPE Credit
- Discounted registration available for groups of 8 or more!
- Learn from top industry professionals regarding current practice issues in Financial Reporting, Auditing, and Accounting
- Exciting speakers and panelists TBA
The SEC and Financial Reporting Institute Conferences have been designed to provide an annual West Coast forum for interaction between business and accounting executives, and policy setters from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Accounting Standards Board and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
Programs offer topics relevant to corporate financial officers, executives in financial institutions, owner/managers of smaller companies, CPAs, financial analysts, attorneys, and others interested in SEC and financial reporting issues.
Email SECInstitute@marshall.usc.edu if you have any questions.
We look forward to having you with us.