The USC Marshall Center for Effective Organizations (CEO), in partnership with Gilead Sciences, Inc. presents the 2019 Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leadership Summit: ERGs at the Forefront of Including.
What are ERGs doing to jump-start the FUTURE of INCLUDING? We can all take action today to include everyone in growing our people and organizations. It’s a bottom-up (vs. top down), employee-initiated process.
Participants learn from faculty, experts in the field, and peers. The formal and informal learning leads to on-going improvement in the ways ERGs impact their businesses.
August 27-28, 2019
- Two-day program with networking, learning and knowledge creation work
- Data-driven learning throughout the year
- Action research with data from all ERG members
- Peer mentoring and social networking
- Ongoing action taking for success
- Practitioner-led keynotes
- Live case studies