Overview of Requirements
Applicants in the process of finishing an undergraduate degree may apply, with acceptance contingent on finishing the undergraduate degree and ability to be physically present at the start of the MSF program in August.
The following is an overview of the general requirements for the application:
- Completed online application
- Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- For country-specific requirements please click here and enter your country of study to determine the academic records USC requires.
- Applicants in the process of finishing an undergraduate degree may apply with acceptance contingent on finishing the undergraduate degree under the condition that they are physically present at the start of the MSF program (end of May)
- Official academic transcripts from the Registrar of the institution where the courses were taken
- For more information on transcript requirements please click here
- Official GMAT/GRE report is required (GMAT preferred)
- Required essay, as outlined in the online application
- An optional essay is provided for any additional information you wish to convey to the Admissions Committee
- One letter of recommendation to be submitted online (by the application deadline) is required (two are recommended)
- Application Fee: $155
- For more information about application fee waiver categories please click here
- Please note that the MS in Finance program does not sponsor application fee waivers
- English-Language Proficiency Requirements TOEFL/IELTS (if applicable)
- More information can be found under ‘Test Scores’ and here
Please review the information on the subsequent tabs for more detail. Please visit the Office of Graduate Admission for more details on the admissions requirements.