MS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation (MSEI) Progressive Degree Program
MSEI students complete 27 units consisting of Pre-Fall, Fall core, Spring core, and elective coursework. All MSEI students must be available to attend and complete the Pre-Fall course (BAEP 551) on 8/8/23 - 8/18/23 from 8 AM - 6 PM. There are no exceptions. In the Fall, MSEI students must take 9 units of core and in the Spring, 3 units of core. Electives can be completed on a flexible schedule.
Applicants to the MSEI progressive degree program must meet the following qualifications
- Have completed at least 64 total units of undergraduate courses excluding AP/IB units earned prior to high school graduation
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Have at least one full semester remaining before completion of their undergraduate degree (Students graduating in May must apply by the January 15th deadline.)
- Be able to enroll in 9 units of MSEI coursework in the Fall 2023 (inludes 3 units of pre-fall)
- Have a passion for entrepreneurship and the desire to create the next great company of the future
Application is open from September 1, 2022 to March 1, 2023
If you meet the qualifications listed above, you may apply to the MSEI progressive degree program for Spring 2023 via the link below.
The application includes:
- Submit an online Qualtrics application
- Submit the progressive degree application
- Copy of most recent course plan from the undergraduate advisor
- Copy of STARS report
- 2 letters of recommendation, emailed to email@example.com. Please make sure the subject line includes your Full Name and USC ID.
After submitting at the above link, your materials will be reviewed and if our admissions committee recommends you move forward with the process, you will meet with an MSEI advisor regarding the next steps in the admission process.
Student's wishing to take electives in Spring 2023:
October 31, 2022
Priority Deadline for Fall 2023 :
January 31, 2023
Final Deadline for Fall 2023:
March 1, 2023