For start and end dates of future semesters please consult the USC Academic Calendar.
Because M.M.S. students select their course work from among the electives offered to M.B.A. and other Marshall graduate students, it is suggested that applications be submitted in time to complete processing before early registration for the semester in which the applicant would like to begin his or her program.
To qualify for early registration, a complete* application must be submitted no later than:
- February 1 for Fall semester
- September 1 for Spring semester
The final deadlines for consideration of a complete* application are:
- May 15 for Fall semester (April 1 for international students)
- November 1 for Spring semester (October 1 for international students)
* A "complete" application includes an online application with all required fields filled in, receipt of all required official test scores and official transcripts, and payment of the application fee (if applicable). Attaching unofficial copies of documents to the application allows the admission committee to reach a conditional decision, but an offer of admission cannot be made until all official documents have been received and prior degrees have been verified.
For additional information contact Management.Studies@marshall.usc.edu or call (213) 740-3198.