Cohort 3 begins in August 9, 2021
May 30, 2021 – Applications deadline
We encourage candidates to apply early, as the USC Marshall Master of Food Industry Leadership (MS.FIL) is a competitive and selective program. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis from October 1, 2020 through May 30, 2021.
Please check your schedule to make sure you are available to attend the following sessions in person at the USC campus in Los Angeles, CA:
- August 9 - August 15, 2021 (residential week - at USC campus in Los Angeles, CA)
- August 8 - August 14, 2022 (residential week - at USC campus in Los Angeles, CA)
- December 2 - December 3, 2022 (capstone presentation - at USC campus in Los Angeles, CA)
To apply for the USC Master of Food Industry Leadership (MS.FIL) program now, create a graduate application account online and follow the instructions.
Requirements for the MS.FIL Program:
- Bachelor's Degree -- Official Transcripts should be sent directly to USC Office of Graduate Admission
- Current Resume -- Upload into Application
- Personal Statement -- Follow directions in Application
- Two Letters of Recommendation -- Follow directions in Application
- Virtual Interview -- You will be notified once your application is completed