Now Accepting Applications for 2020-2021
The IBEAR Dashboard
At home or on the go, use the new dashboard to keep up with IBEAR's people and events!
According to Poets and Quants
AVERAGE WORK EXPERIENCE YEARS
AVERAGE CLASS SIZE
|Science & Engineering||41%|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||20%|
|Total Number of Graduates||1800|
|Top 4 in Poets and Quants|
|Top 10 in International Business|
Key Program Features
- 12 month program at USC's Campus in Los Angeles.
- Earn the USC Marshall MBA degree.
- Designed for mid-career professionals seeking global leadership positions.
- Learn in a class size of 56 diverse and globally focused participants.
- Average age of participants is 34-36.
- Dedicated career development professional for 35 self-sponsored participants.
- Individualized career development plan for mid-career professionals.
- Global travel for management consulting projects and business networking forums.
- Frequent networking opportunities with senior professionals and alumni from multiple industries.
- Leverage 1800 IBEAR alumni in 60 countries as well as USC's Trojan alumni network.
- Participate in 4 month long client commissioned International Business Case Project; capstone experience of the IBEAR MBA Program.
- Multiple scholarship and financial aid options available to participants:
- IBEAR Global Business Fellow awards tuition scholarships which range from $5,000 up to a maximum of $50,000 to high potential self-sponsored international and U.S. Candidates.
- Hanjin/Korean Air Scholarship: One partial tuition award to a Korean national or Korean-American or to a self-sponsored participant focused on a career in global supply chain/logistics.
- Honjo Foundation/Jack G. Lewis Scholarship: One partial tuition award to a self-sponsored participant of Japanese heritage.
- 10-day International Experiential Learning Program trip to cultural and economic centers in two Asian economies designed to provide participants with a deep understanding of business practices, conditions, and opportunities. Funding for your mandatory International Experiential Trip comes from alumni donations and program fee.
- Two 3-day Career Treks to Silicon Valley and Seattle. Your optional Domestic Experiential Learning Trips / Career Treks are funded through a combination of alumni donations, program fee and student contributions