USC Marshall has 40 graduate student organizations. Ranging from community outreach, diversity and affinity groups, career clubs, and social and athletic organizations, students are able to expand their network to other USC Marshall MBA graduate programs and corporate contacts. Club activities take place during the day, evenings and weekends, and can include networking opportunities, social events and company visits.
Led by Full-Time MBA students, student clubs are a great opportunity for students to develop their interpersonal and team effectiveness and strengthen their communication and leadership skills. Club involvement and leadership positions are also an additional means to demonstrate to recruiters one’s skills and commitment to a specific career industry or function.
The Marshall Graduate Student Association (MGSA) advocates for the Full-Time MBA students to the administration and faculty, and helps identify opportunities for improvement in the Full-Time MBA program.
The Honor Committee (HoCo) is another umbrella organization responsible for promoting Business Ethics and Marshall Values. The Honor Committee represents the student body in the adjudication of academic violations. Our focus is implementing initiatives to strengthen Marshall’s culture that defines our five core values.
Learn more about each of the clubs at USC Marshall by visiting their webpage.
Diversity and Affinity Organizations
- Black Graduate Business Leaders (BGBL)
- Graduate Asian Business Society (GABS)
- Graduate International Student Club (GISC)
- Graduate Women in Business (GWIB)
- Jewish Association of Marshall Students (JAMS)
- Latino Management & Business Association (LMBA)
- Military Veterans Association (MVA)
- Marshall Pride (PRIDE)
- South Asian Business Association (SABA)
Career Student Organizations
- Business of Entertainment Association (BEA)
- Operations Management Club (OMC)
- Entrepreneur & Venture Management Association (EVMA)
- Graduate Marketing Association (GMA)
- Graduate Real Estate Association (GREA)
- Healthcare Leadership Association (HLA)
- High Tech Association (HTA)
- Leadership & Organization Club (L&O)
- Marshall Cannabis Association (MCA)
- Marshall Energy Club (MEC)
- Marshall Consulting & Strategy Club (MCSC)
- Marshall Data Analytics Club (MDAC)
- Marshall Finance Association (MFA)
- Marshall Interactive Gaming Association (MIGA)
- Marshall Mobility and Automotive Club (MMAC)
- Marshall Net Impact (MNI)
- Marshall Travel & Hospitality Club (T&HC)
- Marshall Economics & Retail Association (MERA)
Social and Athletic Organizations
- Marshall Adam Smith Society
- Marshall Golf Club
- Marshall Outdoors Club (MOC)
- Marshall Soccer Club (MSC)
- Marshall Wine Club (MWC)
- Mindful Marshall