The purpose of the USC Marshall School of Business Master of Business Administration is to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become effective leaders. A Master of Business Administration graduate can expect to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Our graduates will have a strategic perspective that understands the global dynamics of worldwide industries and new markets.
- Our graduates will have an ability to integrate decisions and solutions across disciplines in complex decision-making environments.
- Our graduates will have a world view that understands and appreciates different cultures and economies.
- Our graduates will have a clear framework for ethical and values-based, decision-making supported by unyielding personal integrity and the confidence to act accordingly.
- Our graduates will have a professional presence and the ability to articulate a vision needed to motivate others and lead diverse teams of people.