Employers of our Working Professionals
Master of Business Taxation - Working Professionals
For fully employed tax professionals who are ready to deepen and broaden their knowledge of taxation and learn research techniques critical to success as a professional. Minimum one-year tax-related experience required for MBT.WP program.
- 10 Courses (30 units) at your own pace to best fit your professional and personal life.
- On-campus courses offered one night a week on University Park Campus
- Online courses taught over the internet once weekly plus online exercises and activities on your own schedule during the week.
- Identical degree and diploma whether you are full time campus student, part-time campus student, or part-time online student.
- Full-time faculty supplemented by part-time subject matter experts teach in all programs.