For start and end dates of future semesters please consult the USC Academic Calendar at http://www.usc.edu/academics/calendar/.
Because GCMS students select their course work from among the electives offered to all Marshall graduate students, it is suggested that applications be submitted in time to complete processing before early registration for the semester in which the applicant would like to begin his or her program.
To qualify for early registration, complete* applications should be submitted no later than:
- February 1 for Fall semester
- September 1 for Spring semester
- January 1 for Summer term
The final deadlines for consideration are:
- May 15 for Fall semester (April 1 for international students)
- November 1 for Spring semester (October 1 for international students)
- March 15 for Summer term (February 15 for international students)
* A "complete" application includes an online application with all required fields filled in, essay questions attached, the application fee (if applicable), official transcripts delivered to USC, and official test scores received by USC. Attaching unofficial copies of documents to the application allows the admission committee to reach a conditional decision, but an offer of admission cannot be made until all official documents have been received and prior degrees have been verified by USC.
For additional information contact Management.Studies@marshall.usc.edu or call (213) 740-3198.