For start and end dates of future semesters please consult the USC Academic Calendar at http://www.usc.edu/academics/calendar/.
Because GCMS students select their course work from among the electives offered to all Marshall graduate students, it is suggested that applications be submitted in time to complete processing before early registration for the semester in which the applicant would like to begin his or her program.
To qualify for early registration, complete applications should be submitted no later than:
- February 1 for Fall semester
- September 1 for Spring semester
- January 1 for Summer term
The final deadlines for consideration are:
- June 15 for Fall semester (May 15 for international students)
- November 1 for Spring semester (October 1 for international students)
- March 15 for Summer term (February 15 for international students)
For additional information contact Management.Studies@marshall.usc.edu or call (213) 740-0671