For semester start and end dates please consult the USC Academic Calendar at http://www.usc.edu/academics/calendar/.
Because FAV students select their course work from among the electives offered to all Marshall graduate students, it is suggested that applications be submitted in time to complete processing before early registration for the semester in which the applicant would like to begin his or her program.
To qualify for early registration, complete applications should be submitted no later than:
- February 1 for fall semester
- September 1 for spring semester
- January 1 for summer term
The final deadlines for consideration of applications from individuals who are not current USC students are:
- June 15 for fall semester (May 15 for international students)
- November 1 for spring semester (October 1 for international students)
- March 15 for summer term (February 15 for international students)
Final deadlines for current USC students:
Applications from current USC students should be submitted before or at the beginning of the first semester in which the student takes his or her first course applicable to the program. The final deadline for consideration of applications from current USC students is the last day of classes in the semester in which the student intends to complete the program. Questions about application deadlines should be addressed to Financial.Analysis@marshall.usc.edu.