Fall 2018 Marshall Recruiter Reception
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
USC Ronald Tutor Campus Center (TCC) Ballroom
The Marshall Recruiter Reception is a professional networking event open to Marshall sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Participating in this event is a great way for students to get in front of employers and discuss relevant internship or full-time employment opportunities in a personal and targeted setting. Alumni mentors will also be available to provide networking tips!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 6:00-6:15 pm – Check-in & Appetizer Reception
- 6:15-8:00 pm – Internship & Full-Time Job Opportunities Networking Session
(Opens August 13, 2018)
- Sign into your Marshall Career Source Account: https://www.marshall.usc.edu/careersource
- Once you have filled out all of your required profile fields and agreed to the Fall 2018 No-Show policy you will be able to register.
- On the left navigation bar, select “Events” then “Marshall Events”
- Scroll down to the event and click on the event name “Marshall Recruiter Reception (Spring 2018)” Read and scroll down to the bottom of the event description and select “RSVP” to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you select RSVP
**The first 400 students to RSVP will be allowed to enter the event at 6pm (Standard RSVP), and the following 100 students will be allowed to enter at 7pm (Waitlist RSVP). Registration will close promptly at 7:45pm
*** Please send an email to Lisa Luna at email@example.com with “MRR Registration” in the subject line if you have any questions or have difficulty with the registration process.
The no-show/late cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. WALK-INS will not be accepted at this event.
What is the dress code for the Marshall Recruiter Reception?
We ask that students participating in the Marshall Recruiter Reception arrive at the event in business professional attire. (This means a full suit for all attendees)
Click here for RSVP Link and Employer Attendees.