Applications to the program are submitted online through the USC Marshall School of Business Admissions website. International applicants should also consult the instructions for international students published in the USC Graduate Admissions web site.
A completed application includes the following items:
- Submitted online application
- Personal statement (included with the online application process)
- One letter of recommendation (included with the online application process)
- 1-minute video of yourself (included with the online application process)
- A nonrefundable application fee (waived for current USC students, USC staff, and USC alumni)
- Official test scores (GRE or GMAT, and if applicable TOEFL or IELTS) from the testing service
- One sealed official transcript from the registrar of each college or university attended except for USC. If all college or postgraduate work has not been completed, transcripts must be sent again when work in progress is completed and the degree is posted. Transcripts written in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation. It is recommended that you submit your academic records after you have submitted your online application and have received your USC ID number. Including your USC ID number with your mailed documents will expedite their processing.