Strategically delivered over a six-month learning journey, the Accelerating Women Executives (AWE) program develops women for high visibility leadership positions and the C-suite. This program aims to prepare women for high visibility roles, larger staff, and bigger budgets.
ACCELERATING WOMEN EXECUTIVES PROGRAM
PROGRAM CONTENT HIGHTLIGHTS
Pairing USC Marshall’s exceptional research faculty with BTS’ deep expertise in experiential approaches to executive learning, the AWE program is differentiated by five critical elements:
- 2 Unique Executive Assessments, providing pre- and post-program evaluation that examines critical executive behaviors and mindsets;
- 6-Month Learning Journey including 3 High-impact workshops, allowing participants to practice leading global multibillion-dollar companies while facing realistic challenges in a simulated, risk-free environment;
- 6 Executive Coaching Sessions, providing support and learning reinforcement before, during, and after each workshop;
- 6 Executive Sponsorship Sessions, equipping the leaders who support high-potential women with the skills necessary to support success and addressing one of the major hindrances to women advancing in business;
- AWE Peer Network, connecting executive women across industries.
Early Bird Pricing Through November 1: $25,000, with a $5,000 deposit