Each year, USC Marshall awards a number of scholarships to outstanding continuing Marshall undergraduate students.
Awards recognize academic excellence and/or outstanding service and provide tuition funding for one academic year only. All students who submit a complete scholarship application will be considered for general awards being offered. However, please note that some awards have specific eligibility requirements* which are set by the donors who fund the scholarship.
The 2020-2021 Marshall Continuing Student Scholarship application will be made available to eligible students in mid-February 2020 and due in mid-March 2020. Please check this website frequently for updates.
2020-2021 Academic Year Award Eligibility and Criteria
At the time of application, students:
- Must be enrolled at USC in or prior to the Spring 2020 semester.
- Must be admitted to one of the following majors as of January 13, 2020: Business Administration, Accounting, Business Administration (Cinematic Arts emphasis), Business Administration (Real Estate Finance emphasis), Business Administration (International Relations emphasis) or the World Bachelor in Business (WBB). Only WBB students returning to USC for their fourth year of study are eligible to apply.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time (12 or more enrolled academic units) undergraduate student in both fall 2020 and spring 2021, and remain as a major in the Marshall School of Business for the duration of the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must have completed at least one semester at USC by the end of the Spring 2020 semester.
- Must have a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0. If you are a spring admit and your first semester of enrollment at USC is spring 2020, you are eligible to submit an application now. However, you must earn a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 this spring in order for your application to be considered further.
*Based upon the specified criteria of each donor, award criteria may also include field of study, financial need, ethnicity, military service, etc.
For further information about Scholarships for Continuing Students, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Student Affairs via email at email@example.com.