There are many opportunities for the USC Marshall Undergraduate Career Services Office and faculty to build collaborative relationships that will benefit students as they prepare for their professional plans beyond USC. As Career Services Advisors, we are eager to meet with you to discuss how our resources can be of assistance.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the following services we offer, please contact our office at email@example.com:
- Career statistics: review data about the internships and full-time jobs that undergraduate students secured
- Career workshops: we offer both industry-specific and career development life cycle career workshops (e.g., resume, career exploration, networking, interview preparation, etc.)
- Classroom speakers and panelists: we can connect you with alumni and friends of the University to serve as classroom speakers and sit on panels
- Faculty speaking opportunities: speak at a USC Marshall Undergraduate Career Services event
- Job portal and career development guidelines: gain access to Marshall Career Source, the online portal that all USC Marshall students use to apply for internship and full-time job opportunities, RSVP for events, and access our career resources document library
- Student organizations: get connected with 40+ USC Marshall business student organizations