No matter where you are in your program of studies, you can choose from a broad portfolio of global learning opportunities.
- International exchange programs allow USC Marshall students to spend a semester abroad at top business programs completing business requirements in Europe, Asia, or Australia. Marshall Majors can volunteer to host an international exchange student, providing exchange students with a smooth transition to USC. (Students may also choose to study non-business subjects via USC’s Dornsife Overseas Study Program)
- Global Leadership Program (GLP) is open by invitation (during the admission process to USC) to the most academically talented of Marshall’s first-year students. Students enroll in a year-long leadership seminar during their first year and travel over spring break to China to meet executives from regional and international companies.
- Learning About International Commerce (LINC) is an experiential learning opportunity that exposes all incoming first-year business majors to business practices. Our LINC international programs feature a two-unit course in international business coupled with an 8-day trip abroad to meeting with business leaders in executives in some of the world’s most thriving economic hubs such as Hong Kong, Santiago, Buenos Aires, New Delhi, Tokyo, Budapest, Sydney, Singapore, and Taipei.
- Experiential Corporate Learning Program (ExCEL) sends students abroad for 10-day trips to meet with businesses and government officials. The program is open to all advanced undergraduate students.
- Global Brigades @ Marshall is a week-long global service learning program that aims to improve sustainability and the human condition in rural areas in Central and South America.
- Marshall Case Team is a team of undergraduate students who represent USC Marshall at various international case competitions (including the Marshall International Case Competition hosted at USC Marshall) around the US and the world. Additional information on the team and how to become a member can be found at the Marshall Case Team Website.
- Marshall International Case Competition is one of the oldest and most respected international business competitions. It brings together 20 of the best undergraduate programs from around the world to compete for Marshall Cup. Teams solve a "live" business problem, and present their recommendation to a panel of judges who determine the best solution. Students interested in competing should reach out to the Marshall Case Team. Students interested in assisting with planning the competition, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Summer Internship Program is 8-10 week internship overseas in Dublin, London, Madrid, Singapore, Hong Kong, Prague, Berlin, Barcelona and Sydney, offered with small to medium sized companies. Placement focuses on a student’s abilities and background and their interests.
- Marshall International Summer Internship Program (MISIP) gives students an in-depth, 2-month, international internship experience in Indonesia and Thailand. Prominent USC Marshall alumni and friends in Jakarta and Bangkok lead internships.
- USC’s Global Fellows Internship Program provides stipends for USC undergraduates to live and work in Asia for eight weeks during the summer.