No matter where you are in your program of studies, you can choose from a broad portfolio of global learning opportunities.
- International exchange programs allow USC Marshall students to spend a semester abroad at top business programs completing business requirements in Europe, Asia, or Australia. Marshall Majors can volunteer to host an international exchange student, providing exchange students with a smooth transition to USC. (Students may also choose to study non-business subjects via USC’s Dornsife Overseas Study Program)
- Global Leadership Program (GLP) is open by invitation (during the admission process to USC) to the most academically talented of Marshall’s first-year students. Students enroll in a year-long leadership seminar during their first year and travel over spring break to China to meet executives from regional and international companies.
- Learning About International Commerce (LINC) is an experiential learning opportunity that exposes all incoming first-year business majors to business practices. Our LINC international programs feature a two-unit course in international business coupled with an 8-day trip abroad to meeting with business leaders in executives in some of the world’s most thriving economic hubs such as Hong Kong, Santiago, Buenos Aires, New Delhi, Tokyo, Budapest, Sydney, Singapore, and Taipei.
- Experiential Corporate Learning Program (ExCEL) sends students abroad for 10-day trips to meet with businesses and government officials. The program is open to all advanced undergraduate students.
- Global Brigades @ Marshall is a week-long global service learning program that aims to improve sustainability and the human condition in rural areas in Central and South America.
- Case Competitions are a yearly set of international case competitions (including the Marshall International Case Competition hosted at USC Marshall), and we are proud to say that we have won a number of them. If interested in being on the team e-mail email@example.com
- Global Summer Internship Program is 8-10 week internship overseas in Dublin, London, Madrid, Singapore, Hong Kong, Prague, Berlin and Milan (Fashion only), offered with small to medium sized companies. Placement focuses on a student’s abilities and background and their interests.
- Marshall International Summer Internship Program (MISIP) gives students an in-depth, 2-month, international internship experience in Indonesia and Thailand. Prominent USC Marshall alumni and friends in Jakarta and Bangkok lead internships.
- USC’s Global Fellows Internship Program provides stipends for USC undergraduates to live and work in Asia for eight weeks during the summer.