- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- MBA Programs
- Graduate Accounting Programs
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Executive Education
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Program
- Faculty & Research
- Academic Units
- Centers of Excellence
- Faculty Directory
- Mentoring Resources
- Alumni & Friends
- News and Events
- Alumni Online
- Alumni Groups
- Marshall Partners
- Support Marshall
- Contact Us
- Corporate Connections
- Engagement Opportunities
- Corporate Advisory Board
- Recruit and Hire
- News Room
- Featured Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty in the News
- Marshall News
- About Marshall
- Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a 4-year U.S. bachelor’s degree with a good GPA.
- Applicants are preferred to have at least 3-5 years of full-time work experience.
- Applicants must be able to participate dynamically in a 100% English language learning environment
- GMAT or GRE scores are not required, but are recommended.
- For International students who did not complete a 4-year bachelor's degree at an American, British, Canadian or Australian college or university, proof of proficiency in English is required for admission. TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores are recommended, but not required. For those who choose to not provide test scores, English language competency will be determined by the program staff during the admissions interview.
- Completed on-line application form.
- Responses to several short-answer questions (part of the application).
- Two letters of recommendation (waived for USC MBA alumni). (Included with the online application process.)
- A nonrefundable application fee (waived for current USC students, USC staff, and USC alumni).
- One official transcript from the registrar of each college or university attended except for USC. If all college or postgraduate work has not been completed, transcripts must be sent again when work in progress is completed and the degree is posted. Transcripts written in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Applicants who completed degrees at institutions outside of the United States who do not provide official transcripts prior to admission must submit documents verifying their degrees through the International Education Research Foundation or World Education Services. Please visit the specific websites of these organizations for details about required documents and fees. Use the USC links above to receive a USC discount.
- Current USC students and USC alumni are not required to submit an application fee, new test scores, or transcripts to verify degrees earned prior to their attendance at USC. All current USC students must include their recent USC academic work in the Academic History section of the application BUT are NOT required to submit a USC transcript. Every applicant must complete the Essays and Documents section of the application by submitting responses to the questions in the Downloadable Form that corresponds with the MSGSCM.
- Current MBA students are not required to submit new letters of recommendation. See the FAQ page for more information.
- All other applicants must submit all documentation identified in the online application instructions including the application fee, official test scores, transcripts, additional information, and recommendations.
Early Acceptance Deadline April 1st, Regular Deadline May 31st.
Admission decisions are based on consideration of the applicant’s previous academic record, resume, letters of recommendation, responses to several essay questions and an interview.
To qualify for admission to the program:
The Application Process
Applications to the program are submitted on-line through the USC Marshall School of Business Admissions web site at https://www.marshall.usc.edu/admissions/applyonline. International applicants should also consult the instructions for international students published in the USC Graduate Admissions Application Booklet.
A full application includes the following items:
GRE and TOEFL (optional) test scores must be sent by the Educational Testing Service directly to USC school code 4852.
IELTS (optional): Choose USC from the list of institutions.
Letters of recommendation should be processed through the electronic "Recommendations" section of the on-line application system, but may be sent via email to MS.GSCM@marshall.usc.edu.
Hard copy letters may be sent to:
MSGSCM AdmissionsUnofficial copies of transcripts may be submitted as uploaded attachments to the online application.
Attn: Nick Vyas
1150 South Olive Street, #1150
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Official transcripts should be sent to:
University of Southern California
USC Office of Graduate Admission
3601 South Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915
It is recommended that you submit your academic records after you have submitted your online application and have received your USC ID number. Including your USC ID number with your mailed documents will expedite their processing.
For more information, write to MS.GSCM@marshall.usc.edu or call (213) 821-4079.