- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- MBA Programs
- Graduate Accounting Programs
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Executive Education
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Program
- Faculty & Research
- Academic Units
- Centers of Excellence
- Faculty Directory
- Mentoring Resources
- Alumni & Friends
- News and Events
- Alumni Online
- Alumni Groups
- Marshall Partners
- Support Marshall
- Contact Us
- Corporate Connections
- Engagement Opportunities
- Corporate Advisory Board
- Recruit and Hire
- News Room
Strategic Marketing Online
- Featured Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty in the News
- Marshall News
- About Marshall
- Gain an understanding of the language, theories and concepts of marketing
- Evaluate market dynamics in a variety of business settings and their respective value chains to identify opportunities
- Analyze customers and prospects to identify their needs and identify the most profitable target markets
- Acquire the skills to strategically utilize marketing principles in any business setting
- Be able to identify market opportunities to maximize customer and company value among a variety of industries, types of customers and geographic settings
- Acquire the skills required to develop an effective integrated strategic marketing plan
- Any working professional looking to enhance strategic marketing skills
- Business professionals moving into the marketing function of their organization
- Mid-level marketers needing to strengthen and enhance marketing skills
- Entrepreneurs, small business owners, and directors of small organizations looking to enter new markets or develop new products
Topics:Marketing and Innovation
Location:OnlineCost:$795September 18, 2013 - October 9, 2013January 8, 2014 - January 29, 2014April 16, 2014 - May 7, 2014
Registration for this course will close 12:00 PM one full day prior.
The Strategic Marketing online program will show you how to analyze market opportunities and effectively position your new and/or existing concepts, services, and products in viable markets. This program will help the participant understand the essential areas of marketing management and how these areas can be applied in the ever changing-economic sectors. Participants will walk away with a firm understanding of marketing concepts and an integrated strategic marketing plan. The program is designed for participants to apply the ideas and tools learned in the online sessions in their own business ventures.
Who Should Attend
Online Teaching Method & Experience
This online course is designed for working professionals to learn the concepts by accessing the content at any time during the course session. This approximately 12 to 18-hour online course fits perfectly into any busy schedule as it can be taken at your own pace over a three-week period. It includes online video sessions, reading and case studies, interactive exercises and discussions with faculty. For technical and course requirements click here.
Diane Badame is currently Assistant Dean and Academic Director of the Full-Time MBA Program and teaches in the Program. Professor Badame specializes in the fields of marketing management, customer satisfaction and new product development. Before joining Marshall, she held senior management positions with major consumer packaged-goods and financial services companies. Professor Badame also consults with business organizations in the areas of marketing strategy, new product development and customer satisfaction. For information on Dr. Badame’s background, click here.
$795 per person includes tuition and course materials.
Please note, there is a 10% discount for three or more registrants from the same company.
The USC Marshall School of Business, Office of Executive Education, does not offer any financial aid for its programs. However, you may be able to find external financial aid to help you with our courses through the two private loan programs listed below or elsewhere. This is not an exhaustive list; The USC Marshall School of Business, Office of Executive Education, does not specifically endorse any financial aid program.