- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- MBA Programs
- Graduate Accounting Programs
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Executive Education
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Program
- Experiential Learning Center
- Faculty & Research
- Academic Units
- Centers of Excellence
- Faculty Directory
- Alumni & Friends
- News and Events
- Alumni Online
- Alumni Groups
- Marshall Partners
- Support Marshall
- Contact Us
- Corporate Connections
- Engagement Opportunities
- Corporate Advisory Board
- Recruit and Hire
- News Room
- Featured Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Marshall in the Media
- Marshall News
- About Marshall
- Four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution
- A completed online application.
- Official academic transcripts. We recommend uploading unofficial copies of your academic transcripts with your application in addition to sending official academic transcripts to USC. See below for more information.
- Official GMAT or GRE score report. GMAT is preferred. Scores are valid for five years. You must have taken the GMAT or GRE exam by the time you submit an application. The program code for our Full-Time MBA program is 389-9C-23. The GRE code for USC Marshall MBA is 4852. The GMAT or GRE requirement will not be waived under any circumstance. We recommend uploading unofficial copies of your GMAT or GRE scores with your application in addition to sending official scores to USC.
- One required essay, as outlined in the online application. An optional essay is provided for any additional information you wish to convey to the Admissions Committee.
- A professional résumé.
- One letter of recommendation, which must be submitted online. See below for more information.
- Application fee: $150.
- International applicants (if applicable): official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report. Review the USC policy to determine if this requirement applies to you.
- The transcript originates from a secure site formally linked to the sending institution.
- The school is located in the United States. We do not accept electronic transcripts from any institution overseas.
- A completed online application for admission.
- Essay (one required, one optional)
- One new letter of recommendation
- Official academic transcripts
- Official score reports for any tests taken (GMAT or GRE, TOEFL or IELTS) since your last application
- An updated résumé
- Application fee of $150.00
Develop SkillsStrengthen your leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Gain KnowledgeLearn from influential thinkers, leading policymakers and high-achieving practitioners.
The USC Marshall Full-time MBA program will begin accepting applications on September 1, 2014. Applications can be submitted for one of the three application periods. You may apply only once a year. If you are an international applicant, or want to be considered for a fellowship, the recommended application deadline is Round 2. Priority consideration for merit-based fellowship is given to both international and domestic students with completed applications.
Round 1 October 15, 2014 December 15, 2014 Round 2 January 15, 2015 March 15, 2015 Round 3 April 15, 2015 June 1, 2015
*Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on this day. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to render a decision based on any materials submitted by the application deadline.
**Notification includes: invitation to interview, waitlist, deny or admit decision.
If you need to send materials by postal mail after submitting your on-line application, use the following address:
University of Southern California
Office of Admission and Financial Aid
University Park Campus
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915
If you use a courier service, such as DHL or FedEx, send your materials to this address:
University of Southern California
Office of Admission and Financial Aid
3601 South Flower Street, Tyler 1
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0911
Interviews are conducted by invitation only at the discretion of the Admissions Committee. On campus interviewing is preferred, but interviews via Skype are also available. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified via e-mail.
Submitting Official Transcripts
You will need to submit complete, sealed, official transcripts from all prior universities attended. These transcripts may be mailed to you first or mailed directly to the University of Southern California. In either case, the transcripts must be received by the USC Office of Graduate Admission in their original sealed envelope.
You may use the forms provided with the online application to request that your undergraduate (bachelor's degree) transcripts be sent directly to the mailing address below:
Postal Mail Courier Service, such as DHL or FedEx University of Southern California USC Office of Graduate Admission Office of Admission and Financial Aid 3601 South Flower Street GRADUATE Room 112 University Park Campus Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915 Los Angeles, CA 90089-0915 E-mail: email@example.com
USC now accepts official electronic transcripts, provided they meet the following guidelines:
Please instruct the vendor to email the transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send any materials or correspondence to this email address yourself.
We encourage applicants to upload unofficial transcripts to the on-line application. However, while the Admissions Committee can review an application with unofficial transcripts, a final decision cannot be rendered until official transcripts have been received and evaluated.
If the name of your official transcripts does not match the name on your application (i.e., your last name changed, you used an English name on your application, etc.), please consider sending an e-mail to USC Office of Graduate Admission to notify their office of the name on your application and the name on your official transcripts so that your records may be retrieved appropriately.
International applicants: Please ask your undergraduate institution to include an explanation of the grading system and information about how the transcript should be assessed. Transcripts in a language other than English must be accompanied by an English translation.
Only one letter of recommendation is required. It is used as a gauge of your professional achievements and managerial potential. We prefer that your letter of recommendation be provided by a direct supervisor. This person should provide specific observations and examples of your leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and personal qualities. Your letter of recommendation must be submitted online.
Applicants denied admission in any round of the application process must wait until the following academic year to reapply. Applicants who are admitted to USC Marshall but are unable to attend for whatever reason will not be deferred to the following academic year. You must reapply for admission. If you have submitted an application within the past two years, you are required to submit only the following application materials.
Dual Degree Applicants
USC Marshall and other USC schools and departments offer several dual-degree programs. To be a dual-degree candidate, you must follow the dual-degree program’s admissions process and be offered admission to both schools/departments. For additional information, consult the USC Catalogue.