University of Southern California

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where are you located?

A: We're located in Bridge Hall 401.

Q: I am an undergraduate student and would like to major in operations management, what classes should I take?

A: You will need to view our Senior Concentration booklet which is located in the main office or contact Professor Amy Ward in BRI 401H.

Q: I took a course equivalent to BUAD 310 at another college and I would like to have it waived, what should I do?

A: You will need to speak to Professor Arif Ansari in BRI 401R. Please bring with you a copy of the syllabus, the text used, and a copy of the grade you received. Professor Ansari will then administer a challenge exam.

Q: I'm a graduate student and I would like more information on your MSIOM program.

A: Our MSIOM program is currently dormant and we are not taking applications at this time. We are planning to remove the program from the 2002 - 2003 USC catalogue.

Q. I have an AA Degree in CS from LACC with a 3.0.; Can I transfer to your school to get my BS in information systems?

A: Yes. We offer a BS in business administration with a concentration in information systems (among 20 others). You will find online advisement information here. You may have you college work evaluated by contacting our office for an appointment.