World Bachelor in Business
Three universities. Three continents. Three degrees. One unparalleled experience.
Students applying through the USC Application Channel are encouraged to contact the USC Marshall School of Business, Office of Undergraduate Admissions for assistance and program information.
The application is available through www.commonapp.org.
Interested prospective freshmen students must complete all four application components by December 1st, 2018 for Fall 2019 admission and scholarship consideration.
The 4 components to the application include:
• Common Application
• USC Writing Supplement (attached to Common Application)
• World Bachelor’s Business Written Prompts (attached to USC Writing Supplement)
• Video Introduction
The Common Application includes:
• High school transcripts from grades 9 to 12
• SAT or ACT, essays and essay scores are optional
• TOEFL or other English language certificates
• Activities summary
• Personal statement
• Counselor or teacher recommendations
• Video introduction*
Applicants are evaluated on the content and rigor of their high school coursework, their grades, standardized test scores, activities summary, essay and counselor/teacher recommendations.
A video introduction is a supplementary requirement for WBB applicants.