The BCA program also provides professional networking opportunities by bringing in guest speakers from the entertainment industry. Speakers discuss current trends and issues in the industry that give students a clear understanding of the future of cinema, television, the internet, and other forms of media.
Past guest speakers have included:
- Doug Herzog – President – MTV Networks
- Kevin Beggs – President – Lionsgate Studios Television
- Joel Surnow – Creator and Executive Producer of ’24’ (Fox) and ‘La Femme Nikita’ (ABC)
- Tom Hoberman – Entertainment Lawyer – Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren & Richman, LLP
- Jeffrey Godsick – Executive VP of Marketing – 20th Century Fox
- Bruce Snyder – President of Distribution – 20th Century Fox
- Jason Kilar – CEO – Hulu
- Dan Fellman – President of Domestic Sales and Distribution – Warner Bros.
- Eric Schrier – Executive Senior Vice President of Original Programming – FX