Undergraduate Scholarship Award Application
Each year, the Leventhal School of Accounting makes a significant number of both merit and need-based financial awards. All of these awards are made to recognize academic excellence and/or outstanding service; some require demonstration of need. Because all the awards are funded by outside donors, the stipulation of the donor as to eligibility must be observed. Please be aware that any financial awards you receive will be included as part of your university financial aid package. The awards will be recognized at the Leventhal School Annual Dinner.
Specific criteria for application eligibility are as follows:
- Undergraduate or prospective graduate class standing
- Declared accounting major
- Currently enrolled in 12 units or more at USC
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
- Attending USC for full academic year of scholarship