About the leaders behind the USC Marshall Family Business Program:
The USC Marshall Family Business Program (FBP) has an active Board of Advisors to provide guidance to the Program on workshops, events and membership. The Senior Leadership Team is responsible for the day-to-execution of the Family Business Program.
- George Isaac, Founder/CEO of GAI Consulting, former family-business CEO, co-manager of his family office and Deloitte Consulting Partner.
Members of the Family Business Program:
- Jeff Armour, President of Armour Co.
- John Saroyan, President of Saroyan Lumber
- Eric Gustafson, CEO Coast Packing Company
- Deanne Mendoza, Executive Vice President, Teacher Created Materials and Shell Education
USC Marshall Leadership Team:
- Ken Ude, Director
- Lee Hausner, Senior Advisor
USC Faculty and Staff:
- Arvind Bhambri, Associate Professor of Management and Organization
- Sandra Fritz, Assistant Dean and Director USC Marshall Executive Education
- Albert Napoli, Lecturer, Lloyd Grief Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
- Tim Lappen, Founder, Partner & Chairman of the Family Office Group and Luxury Home Group at Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell
- Kirk Stewart, Founder and CEO of KTStewart public relations and communications
- Andrew Horowitz, Entrepreneur, Investor, Author & Family business wealth manager